Grey Water System
Flo-tek manufactures a Grey Water system that collects wastewater from households (baths and showers) which may be used to irrigate gardens.
Grey water looks cloudy in appearance and can be filtered for reuse. Whilst grey water contains soap, detergents, hair and bacteria, it still can be recycled through a water system that consist of silica sand and activated charcoal. Once this process is complete the water is clean enough to be used for watering gardens including vegetable patches.Sizes Various
- Recycling saves municipal water used for gardening
- Reduce the demand on your resevoir
- Increase the lifespan of your septic system
- Less strain on public sewage treatment sysyem
- Lowers household overall water usage and cost
- Reclamation of otherwise wasted nutrients.
- Ground water recharge
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST