Grey Water System
Flo-tek manufactures a Grey Water system that collects wastewater from households, which may be used to irrigate gardens.
Waste from baths and showers is grey water, it looks cloudy in appearance and can be filtered for reuse. Whilst grey water contains soap, detergents, hair and bacteria, it still can be recycled through water system that consists of filters and
purifiers. Once this process is complete the water is clean enough to be used for watering gardens including vegetable patches.
- Recycling saves municipal water used for gardening
- Reduce the demand on your resevoir
- Increase the lifespan of your septic system
- Less strain on public sewage treatment sysyem
- Lowers household overall water usage and cost
- Reclamation of otherwise wasted nutrients.
- Ground water recharge
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST