Flo-Tek manufactures a range of HDPE pipes for various applications. Flo-Tek manufactures PE100 HDPE piping as per SANS 4427 standards.
- The pipes range from 16mm Diameter to 1000mm Diameter with a pressure class of PN4 to PN34 (Varies for different sizes).
- Pipes from 16mm - 90mm can be coiled in 50m & 100m coils and 110mm pipe can be coiled in 50m coils. Pipes are available in 6m, 9m, 12m and 18m lengths
Flo-Tek's pressure pipe produced under this standard is used in the following applications:
- Gas lines
Sizes 16mm to 1000mm
- High impact strength.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Very good chemical resistance.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Chemically inert and unaffected by acidic soil conditions.
- Biologically inert to micro organisms.
- Can be fusion welded, ensuring absolutely leak free joints.
- Very smooth bore and low friction loss.
- Low mass (about 1/8 of steel) and ease of handling.
- High flexibility, enabling long lengths to be coiled.
- Inherent resistance to effects of ground movement.
- Non-toxic and safe for drinking water.
- LOW installation cost and maintenance free.
- Large range of sizes, from 16mm to 2000mm.
- Very suitable for rehabilitation of old pipelines with trenchless technologies.
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST