High Impact Pipe
Flo-Tek pipes are intended for underground mine pressure applications for the conveyance of non-potable water in which continuous temperatures from 5 °C to 25 °C are observed.
All pipes are made to provide an effective length of 6.0 and 9.0 meters after installation; the outside diameters are the same for all pressure classes of the same size and there are 6 classes of pipe.Sizes 105mm, 110mm, 155mm, 160mm, 200mm, 210mm, 250mm, 315mm
- Modified polymers achieve improvement in resistance to cracking.
- Minimization of the effect of stress concentrators such as scratches.
- Higher wall stresses are allowable.
- PVC-M pipes will not affect the taste, smell, appearance or health aspects of drinking water.
- Environment-friendly & Lead-free material.
- Excellent flow characteristics: reduces friction losses.
- Best long-term strength (serves in excess of 50 years).
- Long-term strength, toughness and stiffness.
- Large bore and high flow capacity.
- Durability and toughness.
- Resistant to acids and alkalis.
- Resistant to abrasion, scouring and modern cleaning methods.
- Light mass: for easy handling and installation.
- Inflammable: Does not support combustion.
- Pipe Dimensions.
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST